Hello and welcome to Nikki Swift Designs!
I’m Nikki and I’ve been creating wedding invitations and other matching stationery since 2011. Working from my home studio in Newport, Wales, I spend my days creating stylish designs for beautiful weddings all over the world.
I’m proud to offer a friendly, personalised service where you’ll only deal with me – this isn’t like ordering from an anonymous online shop. We’ll work together to ensure your designs are perfect; I want to hear all about your wedding plans, your theme and your ideas so I can ensure that your stationery perfectly captures your vision for the day.
I graduated in 2007 with a degree in Fashion & Textiles Enterprise, and my designs are inspired by my love of fabrics and textile prints – I adore florals, stripes, polka dots and interesting patterns. I like to combine modern typography with pretty motifs, and every existing design in my wedding collection can be customised to suit your individual colour scheme and ideas. But if you’re looking for something completely new and unique, I also offer a bespoke service for all forms of event stationery.
When I’m not working on weddings, you’ll often find me designing other lovely things, including party invitations, logos or marketing materials for small businesses. If you like my work and have an idea for a project, please feel free to get in touch!
More about me: I’m 34, and I live with my husband and our two beautiful children… and Elmo, the world’s most excitable dog. My spare time is usually spent watching box sets, browsing Pinterest, eating chocolate biscuits, and daydreaming about holidays in the sunshine.
• Winner: ‘Best Stationer’ – Best of Welsh Wedding Awards 2020
• Winner: ‘Best Stationer’ – Best of Welsh Wedding Awards 2017
• Runner Up: ‘Best Stationer’ – Best of Welsh Wedding Awards 2019
• Runner Up: ‘Best Stationer’ – Best of Welsh Wedding Awards 2018
• Finalist: ‘Most Celebrated Business’ – Best of Welsh Wedding Awards 2020
• Finalist: ‘Stationery Supplier of the Year’ – The Welsh Wedding Awards 2020
• Finalist: ‘Wedding Stationery’ – Welsh National Wedding Awards 2019
• Finalist: ‘New Business’ – Welsh National Wedding Awards 2017